środa, 23 października 2013

To the Playful Wind




In velvet shoes the restless wind
Meanders through the woods and fields
He brushes leaves and blades of grass
With gentle, trembling breathe.
With gentle, trembling breathe ...
He makes them dance and sing.

With whirls of dust, he journeys free
And climbs the crowns of tallest trees
He gives their branches playful shakes
And makes them hum and sway….
And makes them hum and sway.

 With stronger blow and bolder kiss
He robs the branches of their leaves
And for an instant gives them wings
And lets them drift and swirl …
And lets them drift and swirl.

They circle in his soft embrace
The vivid yellows and hectic reds
Perform the scenes of magic bright
A brilliant display of autumn’s art
Then softly settle down…
And rest upon the ground.

With silky movements, here and there
The wind casts wrinkles on the lake
Then like a flighty ghost he slips away.
Where? Maybe to the magic realm
Maybe to the land of dream … or heaven.

Dla czytelników polskojęzycznych dostarczam przekład powyższego wiersza (tłumaczenie włsne):



Do Figlarnego Wiatru



Obuty w aksamit wiatr niecierpliwy
Wędruje przez przez pola i leśne krainy
Sczesuje listowie i szpilki traw
I oddechami lekkimi, drążycmi
I oddechami lekkimi, drążycymi
Wprowadza je w śpiewny tan.


Wraz z wirem pyłu, kursuje gdzie chce
Szybując w korony najwyższych drzew
Gałązkom kuksańce zalotne śle
I wprawia je w rozbujany szmer
I wprawia je w rozbujany szmer

W uściskach wiatru ogniste czerwienie
I żółcie jaskrawe kołują szalenie
Magiczne kreując przedstawienie
By miękko opaść na łany traw
 I spocząć w źdźbłach i mchach
I spocząć w źdżbłach i mchach

Mocniejszym podmuchem i śmielszym całusem
Odziera konary z liściastych sukien
By na sekundkę obdarzyć je skrzydeł bonusem
 I wprawić je w wirujący czar
I wprawić je w wirujący czar


Gładkim muśnięciem, to tu to tam

Wiatr marszczy jeziora twarz

A potem nim płocha zjawa umyka w dal

Dokąd? Może do  czarów królestwa

Może do snów krainy albo hen aż do .... nieba.



 




2 komentarze:

  1. It's in point of fact a nice and helpful piece of info.
    I aam glad that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up
    to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment. I would love to keep you up-to-date like this, however at the moment it is not possible as I have little time for blogging. I have two jobs and do my vocational studies. Once this crazy stage is over I will get connected with my inner self on a deeper level again.

    OdpowiedzUsuń